1. Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX
Leave your mark on this true Route 66 icon
2. Midpoint Cafe in Adrian, TX
The official halfway point of the Mother Road
3. World's Second Largest Cross in Groom, TX
Just as impressive from afar as it is close up
4. Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo, TX
If you can finish an entire 72 oz. steak (plus sides!) you get your picture in the Hall of Fame
5. U Drop Inn Cafe in Shamrock, TX
This architectural beauty inspired Ramon'es Body Shop in the animated feature Cars
6. Sign-A-Bug Buggy Ranch in Conway, TX
A miniature tribute to its big brother, Cadillac Ranch - bring your Sharpies here too!
7. Phillips Service Station in McLean
This charming station will take you right back to the earliest days of cross-country road trips
8. Rooster's Restaurant in Vega, TX
Look out for the giant rooster!
9. Devil's Rope and Route 66 Museum in McLean, TX
"Tribute to barbed wire" - need we say more?
10. Glenrio Historic Site
A ghost town on the border of Texas and New Mexico