1. Ted Drewe's Frozen Custard in St. Louis, MO
You really can hold their ice cream upside down!
2. Route 66 Drive-In Theater in Springfield, MO
For the ultimate yesteryear experience
3. Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Eureka, MO
Don't forget to pack a pic-a-nic basket when camping here
4. Meramec Caverns in Sullivan, MO
If you ever wanted to see Jesse James' hideout, now's your chance
5. Stubby Stonehenge in Rolla, MO
Just like the real thing, only tiny!
6. The Wagon Wheel Motel in Cuba, MO
For the ultimate in roadside accomidations
7. SuperTAM on 66 in Carterville, MO
A gem if you're a fan of Superman (and even if you're not)
8. Circle Inn Malt Shop in Bourbon, MO
Check out their neon sign... classic!
9. Jasper County Courthouse in Carthage, MO
Get your cameras ready - this historic building will knock your socks off
10. The Gillioz Theatre in Springfield, MO
For an old-fashioned movie-going experience right out of, well, a movie!